Our approach to providing feasibility study services
Through effective communications with your team, we can understand the proposed project your company is considering and plan our work accordingly. We start with a preliminary analysis of all the basic information available. At this point we can make an initial suggestion about whether or not to carry on the study. Sometimes some indicators might directly tell us that the project is unfeasible.
If we decide to proceed, more comprehensive analysis will be conducted such as:
- Listing technological requirements
- Studying the relevant markets
- Studying the relevant strategies
- Assessing the necessary human capital
- Studying the proposed project schedule
- Forecasting all incomes, costs, and cashflows
- Summarizing all data
- Using the appropriate investment appraisal techniques
- Conducting valuations as appropriate.